The Homewood Foundation raises funds for a variety of important initiatives, including:
- Benevolent care for Homewood residents who may need special assistance
- Capital campaigns for expansion and beautification projects
- Special projects and activities within the Homewood communities
The Homewood Benevolent Endowment Fund, established in 1972, receives gifts for benevolent care. These funds are distributed among the retirement communities to assist with the financial needs of residents who meet established qualification criteria. The benevolent funds are raised annually through:
- Benevolent and Memorial gifts
- A Mother's Day Appeal in cooperation with UCC churches
- An Annual Appeal at year-end
- Site projects, such as the "Garden of Life" and "Tree of Love" during the holidays
Your contribution to these critically important fundraising efforts is greatly appreciated.
You may send your donation directly to:
P.O. Box 250
Williamsport, MD 21795
For more information about the Benevolent Endowment Fund, contact the Homewood Foundation at 1-800-559-CARE or e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gifts to Homewood are tax deductible to the extent of the law and all donor information is kept confidential.